Our main farmhouse dates from the 17th century and has been lovingly restored. It offers:
- four double bedrooms (two en-suite, two sharing a well-appointed toilet/shower-room)
- TVs in every bedroom
- free wi-fi access
- use of a snug/lounge area with log burner
- full use of our kitchen/dining area – with cooking facilities and guest fridge
- ample parking
- bike storage
- outdoor seating areas – with pond and stunning views over the Firth of Forth.
Guests in our farmhouse have full use of the facilities in our shared kitchen – and can help themselves to tea/coffee and milk. A welcome pack will also be left for guests hiring the separate apartment.
All our rooms are fully-serviced, providing bed linen, towels, basic toiletries (soap/shower gel) to use.
The cost of each room is:
- £30 per night for single occupancy
- or £40 per night for a couple.
We take bookings for a minimum two-night stay. Breakfast is available on request, at an additional charge.